- Vanasse Hangen Brustlin
- $92,010.00 -134,290.00/year*
2 Barnard Ave
VHB is seeking an entry-level Site/Civil Engineer to join its Land Development group in our Watertown, Massachusetts office. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic organization and become a member of a growing team while working on assignments throughout eastern Massachusetts from conceptual design through construction documents for a wide range of land development projects.
VHBs passionate professionals include engineers, scientists, planners, and designers who partner with public and private clients in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Together, we work to improve mobility, enhance communities and economic vitality, and balance development and infrastructure needs with environmental stewardship.
As a Civil Engineer, you will
* Work within a team of professionals in developing site/civil engineering plans, reports and specifications for a multitude of land development projects
* Support preparation of design and permitting documents for residential, commercial and institutional development projects including: site and roadway layout, site grading, stormwater management design and utility design
Skills and Abilities
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to think critically
* Bachelors degree in civil engineering or related field
* 0-3 years of civil engineering experience
* EIT preferred
* Civil3D, HydroCAD, StormCAD and GIS experience preferred
Please submit applications online.
At VHB, were invested in what we do, compelled by intellectual curiosity, and driven to work collectively to best serve our clients and help shape the future of our communities in a meaningful way. Were proud, yet humbled, to have been doing this for 40 years. We are dedicated to making a positive impact, and providing opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Associated topics: building, calculation, construction, department of transportation, draw, land, microstation, remediation, road, roadway
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...