- Vanasse Hangen Brustlin
2 Barnard Ave
VHB's Watertown office has an immediate need for an experienced Massachusetts Licensed Site Professional (LSP) to join our growing Remediation, Assessment & Compliance practice.
VHBs passionate professionals include engineers, scientists, planners, and designers who partner with public and private clients in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Together, we work to improve mobility, enhance communities and economic vitality, and balance development and infrastructure needs with environmental stewardship.
* Project management
* Preparation of technical proposals
* Budgeting and staff management/mentoring
* Client development/retention
* Preparation of high-quality technical reports and deliverables in accordance with regulatory standards and the companys quality goals
Skills & Abilities
* Strong understanding of the Massachusetts Contingency Plan (MCP)
* Ability to make quick decisions regarding regulatory applicability and respond to clients in an efficient manner
* Business development expertise and an established network of potential clients
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Willingness to mentor junior staff and work in a team-based atmosphere
* Motivated and able to problem-solve
* BS in environmental or related science, geology, civil or environmental engineering, or related field, Masters degree also a plus
* 10+ years of professional environmental/remediation consulting experience
* Licensed Site Professional certification required
* Experience working on contaminated sites throughout Massachusetts including interaction with state regulators (MassDEP)
* Strong knowledge of site assessment/characterization, data analysis, remediation techniques, and risk assessment is required
* Familiarity working in urban environments, managing soil and groundwater on construction sites, and performing ASTM Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
* Other professional licensure (CT Licensed Environmental Professional, Professional Geologist, Professional Engineer, etc.) and experience with other New England regulatory programs a plus
Please submit applications online.
At VHB, were invested in what we do, compelled by intellectual curiosity, and driven to work collectively to best serve our clients and help shape the future of our communities in a meaningful way. Were proud, yet humbled, to have been doing this for 40 years. We are dedicated to making a positive impact, and providing opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
#LI-KM1* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...