- The Luxottica Group
- $146,720.00 -146,720.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
2 Barnard Ave
Requisition ID: 105851
Store #: 009710 Target Optical
At Target Optical, we help people see and look great - and have a blast doing it! We make caring for people's vision fun.
We offer flexible work schedules and a competitive compensation package including benefits, and because we are part of eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, there is plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Love fashion? We've got you covered. Want a flexible work environment? Done. Want to be the boss of your day? We love your thinking.
There's always more to see at Target Optical - more style, more fun, and more opportunities to find a career that fits your already-full life. Put your career in focus with us!
At Target Optical we live to make our Guests Happy by making it simple and fun, to see great and look great. The Licensed Target Store Manager delivers this mission by leading a Team of high performing Team Members to deliver an incredible experience to each and every guest and in doing so meets all goals and commitments set by the brand.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ensures Team Members deliver an outstanding guest experience with every guest, every time by consistently modeling and coaching the playground rules:
* Helps Team Members understand that delivering both the Playground Rules and being Guest Ready are the two most important success factors in delighting guests.
* Orchestrates the flow on the floor, and is the caretaker to every guest and team member.
* Works with Team Members to develop clear action plans for immediate and future development.
* Ensures every Team Member is accountable to their action plans and commitments.
* Delivers clear motivating and developmental feedback in a timely manner.
* Completes annual performance reviews along with monthly coaching conversations with all Team Members.
* Clearly understands the driving factors for success within their own business.
* Identifies areas of opportunity and creates an action plan for improvement.
* Understands that the Guest experience drives the results.
* Develops a professional business relationship with the Target Optical doctor, in applicable states, that ensures the delivery of all components of the convenient, collaborative, and consultative eye exam experience. Meets regularly to discuss current performance and collaborate on strategies to build the doctor and retail business.
* Ensures a positive and productive Target Host relationship that contributes to growing the business. Meets regularly to discuss performance and collaborate on strategies to build the retail business.
* Recruits the highest caliber talent / maintains a bench of potential applicants
* Understands how the best performing Team Members work during peak traffic.
* Creates schedules taking into account business trends, forecast and host traffic.
* Owns the business and adjusts schedules as necessary to meet business need.
* Completes payroll weekly.
* Completes new hire and personnel change paperwork.
* Is accountable to store s shrink percentage.
* Conducts Physical Inventory twice per year.
* Completes monthly Store Visit Form for review with RTL and optical team.
* Ensures all operating policies and procedures are followed at the highest level to include merchandising and store presentation, timely and accurate implementation of approved marketing programs and promotions.
* Ensures accurate completion of all sales transactions, and utilization of all sales strategies and resources.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
* Opticianary License or American Board of Opticials Certification as required by state law
* 3+ years experience in customer service or retail
* Critical thinking
* Recruiting, selection and development of talent
* Selling skills
* Motivating and influencing others
* 3+ years management or supervisory experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-###-#### (513-###-#### outside of US) or email ...@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Optician; Retail Management
Associated topics: eye, optometric, optometry, sme, tpa
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...