- SAI Global
2 Barnard Ave
Position: Enterprise Account Manager ? Standards
Department: Commercial Sales ? Standards
Location: Watertown, MA
Reports To: Commercial Director, EMEA & AMERICA
Comp: Competitive / Market ? Base + Uncapped Commission
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT MANAGER ? STANDARDS
SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit an Enterprise Account Manager to help nurture and grow our Standards and Legislation services in North America. This role will be responsible for delivering exceptional post-sales support and driving client adoption and engagement of SAI Global's core standards and legislation subscription-based, software services. He/she will also generate revenue through renewals and upsells.
The Account Manager will develop product expertise in SAI Global's Knowledge portfolio ? including national and international standards and legislation, compliance, risk, audit and governance solutions, and prevailing industry trends ? and will work cross-collaboratively with our internal, global teams to drive systems and services enhancements.
Due to the nature of the role, the Enterprise Account Manager must be able to work in a fast paced and client-facing environment whilst maintaining responsibility for several, diversified clients. The ability to present and demonstrate SAI's Standard and Legislation services is critical to success, and a track-record in dealing with complex national, multi-national, and global companies from an account management stance would be advantageous.
* Build strong relationships with existing clients to fully understand their requirements and to identify new and add-on sales opportunities, both with current contacts and by networking with other relevant areas of the business;
* Manage the commercial aspects of client relationships by working closely with Sales other Operational teams;
* Develop specific account plans, and ensure a high-level of customer satisfaction;
* Monitor competitor and market activity;
* Report to and work closely with the senior management in order to maximise customer service and revenue.
* Achieve or exceed new revenue target/account renewal target
* Work with various customer stakeholders to: increase services/usage; manage and promote services within client organization
* Complete all administration in line with the Quality processes
* Provide a consistent and high level of customer service
* Take ownership of business opportunities within account portfolio, engage with internal stakeholders, and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
* Maintain current knowledge on products, competitive products, and other relevant market information
* Support development and improvement initiatives for SAI Global
Experiences and Qualifications:
* Proven track record as an information services and/or software account management professional, with a track record that aligns closer to hunting new business versus farming existing accounts ? ideally 3-5+ years of professional, sales/account management experience.
* Experience servicing solutions on a subscription content model, preferably to both enterprise accounts and SMB clients.
* Preference for candidates who have experience selling/servicing standards or legislation software services ? even better if that training was related to Ethics, Compliance, Risk, and/or Governance.
* Strong business acumen and confidence/comfort meeting with senior executives and various stakeholders
* Adept ability to create strong customer relationships and leverage them for cross-sell opportunities, with expert sales process management skills.
* Basic technical ability with Microsoft Office 365 products, Salesforce.com (or other popular CRM brands, IE. Siebel), and remote meeting tools (IE. GoToMeeting).
* Education ? degree from an accredited four year college or university is strongly preferred, but not strictly required.
* Strong sales acumen, with a flair for high-value proposition.
* Excellent consultative and contract negotiating skills with an ability to close a deal.
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
* Self-motivated and reliable, with a strong independent work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset.
* Thoughtful problem-solving skills and mature, polished business acumen rooted in years of client-facing experience.
* Expected to work independently, and as part of a virtual team where open, collaborative communication is encouraged.
* Disciplined time and territory management skills.
* Ability to work with discretion regarding confidential information, possession of sound judgment and attention to detail.
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise's award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global's industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...