- SAI Global
- $146,240.00 -146,240.00/year*
2 Barnard Ave
Position: Digital & Website Marketing Manager
Department: Risk & Learning - Marketing
Location: Watertown, MA
Reports To: Global Head of Marketing
Compensation: Competitive / Market, Base + Performance Bonus
DIGITAL & WEBSITE MARKETING MANAGER
As the Digital & Website Marketing Manager at SAI Global, you will be a key member of the Demand Generation team, leading the growth of our business by optimizing the performance of our website marketing funnel for growth and profitability. You will ensure that every SAI Global page and property is optimized to help us grow. In addition, you will help SAI Global experiment with new and creative approaches to digital marketing and constantly push forward 'what is possible' in digital marketing.
* Scale growth and optimization efforts for SAI Global's digital properties including our website, landing pages, emails, blogs, micro-sites and other touch points
* Own our customer-facing website and experience across device types and entry points to optimize user experience, and maximize conversion rates and product adoption
* Lead SAI Global's SEO strategy by driving and implementing technical SEO requirements and collaborating with marketing on content
* Lead day-to-day operations of conversion rate optimization, especially top- and middle-of-the-funnel
* Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization while continuing to identify keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and maintain our company testing calendar & support testing expertise
* Partner with marketing operations and agencies on attribution initiatives
* Lead and manage the website roadmap
* Lead and collaborate with the marketing programs team to increase demand through paid acquisition campaigns
* Provide insights through tracking KPIs, understanding of web marketing campaigns, including Google Ads
Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree preferred, but not strictly required
* 4+ years of experience in B2B Digital Marketing role (2+ SEO experience) with a measurable impact in the enterprise software industry
* Expert in A/B testing
* Advanced experience working with popular keyword tools and SEO software
* Experience working in Google Analytics and Tag Manager to set up and track conversion events
* Hands-on experience with Adwords
* Experience in Salesforce (or similar CRM) and Marketo (or similar MAP)
* Advanced Excel and data analysis skills is a bonus
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
* Outstanding research, analysis, design, and project management skills
* Self-motivated and reliable, with a strong independent work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset
* Thoughtful problem-solving skills and mature, polished business acumen rooted in years of digital marketing experience
* Expected to work independently, and as part of a virtual team where open, collaborative communication is encouraged
* Flexibility and adaptability to a high growth and evolving organization
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise's award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global's industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...