- PRA USA
- $116,070.00 -174,640.00/year*
2 Barnard Ave
Senior Hardware Engineering Manager
Job Summary of the Senior Hardware Engineering Manager:
Senior Hardware Engineering Manager with at least 8 years of hardware products development experience is required to play a key role in leading the team of multi-disciplined engineers in the development of complex real-time embedded systems for one of our clients in Massachusetts. This is a very stable and rapidly growing company with a well known brand for diagnostic instruments for the electric power industry. In this role you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement in system development by tracking quarterly KPI's and working with the system architects and product managers to develop product plans and roadmaps. If you have strong experience with hardware product development, embedded systems, microcontrollers, FPGA and module design flow from schematic capture through layout, then this position is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of the Senior Hardware Engineering Manager:
- Lead a team of multi-disciplined engineers in the development of complex real-time embedded systems
- Create engineering schedules, resource loading and monitor project tracking
- Assign tasks and monitor daily work progress, development processes, and document engineering reviews
- Work with the team for root cause analysis and resolution of design problems in current products
- Bring continuous improvement in system development by tracking quarterly KPI's
- Collaborate with the system architects and product managers to develop product plans and roadmaps
- Provide mentoring and guide development of junior engineers and Perform performance reviews and provide feedback on goal
- Work with the VP of Engineering to continue to evolve best practices and methodologies
Qualifications of the Senior Hardware Engineering Manager:
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 8 years of experience with new electronic hardware product development
- At least 4 years of experience in leading a team of engineers in complex problem resolution
- Experience with embedded systems, microcontrollers and FPGA's
- Experience with module design flow from schematic capture through layout
- Ability to deliver projects on time with high quality
- Skilled in introducing products to manufacturing with DFT and diagnostics
- Basic knowledge of safety and EMC testing
Compensation of the Senior Hardware Engineering Manager:
Salary Range: $150,000-170,000/year, depending on experience
Location: Watertown, MA
Travel: As and when required.
Relocation Assistance: Subject to Review.
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfer only. No new sponsorship.
Knowledge of the following areas may be helpful:- Director, Manager, team, leader, Hardware, Electrical, development, embedded, systems, project, program, process, \"root cause analysis\", RCA, design, microcontrollers, FPGA, module, \"schematic capture\", DFT, diagnostics, EMC, safety
Associated topics: board, catia, circuit, engineer, engineer ii, engineer iv, hardware engineer, layout, plc, schema
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...