Loading some great jobs for you...
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a QA Test Lead to join our team in Boston (Watertown), MA.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources globally.
- Maintain a high level of situational awareness regarding all activities relevant to meeting project schedules, SLA s, and providing regular status updates to management and relevant stakeholders.
- Manage comprehensive test coverage and the timely resolution of defects.
- Exhibit strong technical, problem analyzing and solving skills.
- Implement New Ideas and Proven Concepts from internal and external sources.
- Uses defect management (tracking, dispatching, analyzing, reporting) and communicate test results.
- Estimate effort and skill set required for QA solution development and QA test execution.
- Coordinates and coaches project teams regarding proper test procedure, review techniques for test basis testing, test case definition, Use of ALM, use of other test services, test automation etc.
- Salesforce experience is strong nice to have.
- 5+ years in QAT leadership role.
- 3+ years of ETL Testing Experience.
- 2+ years of EDI Transaction testing experience.
- 2+ years in the healthcare insurance industry.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...