- Henley Enterprises
- $45,470.00 -68,190.00/year*
2 Barnard Ave
Accelerate your potentialGeared for the Driven
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? Henley Enterprises, Inc. a franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), is hiring Automotive Technicians. Whether youre looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, youll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, were here to help you reach every milestone and have some fun in between.What youll do
As an Automotive Technician, you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service. Through face-to-face interactions, you will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
How youll succeed
- Evaluate customers needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
- Master products, services and company knowledge
- Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
Why choose a career with Henley Enterprises/VIOC?
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn
- You can lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
For nearly 30 years, weve been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over 165 locations in 10 states across the U.S. and growing. Were passionate about cars, but were really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintain an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent. Isnt it time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today!Benefits include:
Henley Enterprises, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training, based upon a nationally awarded training program
- We promote from within a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Competitive/Comprehensive Benefit Package
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...