- Benchmark Senior Living
- $40,940.00 -68,190.00/year*
2 Barnard Ave
Benchmark Senior Living is growing, and we are excited to welcome our 59th community; Adelaide of Newton Centre. Our beautiful state of the art, all memory care community is opening this summer! We will be conveniently located steps away from the Newton Centre T stop on the green line.
We can't open without a Maintenance Technician!
The Maintenance Technician performs repairs (both minor and major). S/he implements regular and preventive maintenance programs that promote a sense of well-being and aesthetic appeal for residents and staff, and communicates with the Maintenance Director on the condition of buildings and equipment. This is a part-time opportunity (20-hours per week).
If you want to join a team who will change the way memory care support is being delivered to seniors, then Adelaide of Newton Centre is looking for YOU!
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Possess good communication skills.
* Diagnostic abilities and skills in completing details
* Possesses the mechanical skills necessary for accomplishing repairs on systems and buildings
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
Associated topics: calibrate, equipment, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, malfunction, service technician, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...