- athenahealth, Inc.
2 Barnard Ave
Swing Sales Development Representative
08-Apr-2019Auto req ID16993BRLocation of Role
Watertown, MAExternal Job Title
Swing Sales Development RepresentativeJob Summary
We are looking for a Swing Sales Development Representative to join our Small Group Sales team within our Sales division. Your job will be to partner with Sales Executives to help generate leads and grow our pipeline. But enough about us; let s talk about you.
You are a team player with a positive attitude who is able to adapt to new situations. You are not afraid to share your ideas and are able to be flexible in a fast paced environment. You are interested in healthcare and technology and will continue learning about the industry and athenahealth in order to be successful in your role.The Team:
Our Swing SDR team partners closely with Sales Executives in an assigned territory by sourcing new opportunities and developing scalable outreach strategies to bring prospects into market via various outlets. This position is one of the steps in the career path to be a Sales Executive.Job Responsibilities
- Articulate athenahealth s value to potential prospects via various outlets, including phone, online and in-person
- Leverage existing marketing programs and optimization tools to execute scalable outreach campaigns both through phone and email.
- Nurture relationships with prospects to build sales pipeline
- Consistently track all outreach in Salesforce
- Bachelor s Degree Required
- 8 months - 1 year of corporate work experience and sales experience required
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Ability to understand a full-cycle sales process
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas ) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments, and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, director of sales, leader, manager of sales, sales leader, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, team leader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...