- athenahealth, Inc.
2 Barnard Ave
Sales Development Representative - ASC
04-Feb-2019Auto req ID16840BRLocation of Role
Watertown, MAExternal Job Title
Sales Development RepresentativeJob Summary
We are looking for Sales Development Representatives across all sales segments within our Sales division. Your job will be to help strategically generate leads for Sales Executives to help grow our pipeline. But enough about us, let s talk about you.
You are an action oriented individual who is able to shift on the fly based on changing needs or priorities . You are a continuous learner who enjoys keeping up to date with trends happening in the industry to help guide your work. You are comfortable taking on the unknown but also sharing your opinions and recommendations when working to find a solution.
The Team: We have several Sales Development Representative teams across all sales segments: Independent Medical Group Sales, Community Hospital Sales, and National Health Systems. Each team is responsible for partnering with a specific segment of Sales Executives to help source new opportunities and strategically bring prospects into market. These teams are essential to helping grow the sales pipeline.Job Responsibilities
- Articulate athenahealth s value to potential prospects via various outlets, including phone and online
- Leverage internal and external resources to generate new leads while tracking all outreach in Salesforce
- Develop and implement new and creative outreach strategies to help penetrate market
- Bachelor s degree required
- 1+ years of sales experience in a corporate or client facing environment required
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably salesforce
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Associated topics: branch manager, management, manager of sales, principal, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...