- athenahealth, Inc.
2 Barnard Ave
We are looking for a Pricing Strategy Manager to join our Account Pricing and Field Operations team within our Finance division. Your job will be to design and maintain leading-edge pricing strategies to ensure profitable customer acquisition and growth, create advanced models assessing the impact of these strategies, and work with various stakeholders to coordinate across the organization. But enough about us; let's talk about you.
You are a problem solver with strong writing, communication and presentation skills. You're able to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
The Team: Our Account Pricing and Field Operations team is responsible for pricing support to product management and to our customer-facing teams, including Sales and Customer Success, and for supporting Sales in bookings credit and the setup of new business within athena.
* Develop pricing strategies across service lines in concert with corporate strategy and company initiatives/goals. Translate pricing strategy into pricing models across athenahealth services.
* Assist in crafting athena's pricing principles and guidelines.
* Leveraging the pricing strategies and goals of the Company, understand requests for unique pricing / exceptions to current pricing methodologies for sales prospects and existing clients.
* Measure performance of pricing models with clear recommendations for changes within pricing and across other functional areas within athena.
* Bachelor's degree (Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting or similar); Master's degree preferred.
* 4 + years of related pricing or value-analytics experience, including evidence of career progression in this area; SaaS experience a plus.
* Demonstrated experience with financial modeling or data modeling, and statistical analysis
* Strong problem-solving skills - critical thinking is required
* Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
* Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf? and food trucks that rotate every day.
* Our Culture: If you're curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you've come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or \"athenistas\") are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments, and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
* Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...