- athenahealth, Inc.
- $57,540.00 -82,490.00/year*
2 Barnard Ave
We are looking for a veteran product designer to join our UX team within our revenue cycle management product division. Your job will be to support a multi-year product & UX vision for overhauling the information architecture and workflow of our client setup & onboarding tools. But enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are critical thinker with experience designing for interdependent systems and complex workflows. You are not shy about facilitating large cross-functional team workshops, and presenting concise, compelling business cases around large UX investments.
The Team: Our Client Setup team builds the tools that enable our clients to onboard quickly and with minimal disruption to their business. We're working to turn a complex and sometimes cumbersome process into a more intuitive, educational and empowering journey for our users.
* Identify and frame user-centered problems effectively
* Draft UX workflows that can guide detailed Agile design and development
* Create low- to high-fidelity designs / prototypes to communicate concepts and ideas
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in UX design (Consulting experience for B2B software/SaaS preferred)
* Excellent judgement and decision-making skills
* Solid information architecture, workflow design, and interaction design techniques
* Outstanding story telling & persuasive writing skills
* Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
* Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf? and food trucks that rotate every day.
* Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you've come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
* Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), tuition reimbursement, collaborative work spaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Associated topics: .net, application architect, architecture, back end, design, expert, matlab, php, senior software engineer, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...